Mauricie: Log estate for sale of 1 and a half story on 165 acres of mature forest with excellent maple sugaring potential. The residence of more than 2,800 sq. ft. includes 4 bedrooms, an office space facing the lake, a powder room and two bathrooms, a heated floor on the ground floor (Glycol), 2 gazebo-style spaces, and all is located at the edge of a private lake of 5 acres. 40x24 ft garage, including 3 garage doors and a loft. Hunting camp 12x12 at the end of the lake. Currently the residence is 100% autonomous, but the seller has a hydro-electric line installed to connect everything before the sale.
- Residence completely renovated in 2015 including an extension. See Centris # 20481511 for room size details
- Two full bathrooms (shower only) and a powder room.
- 4 bedrooms, including 3 on the ground floor, and an office space
- Solar panels, automatic propane generator.
- Glycol heating (radiator and heated floors)
- Additional heating for glycol and a Bilodeau brand wood boiler.
- Two 35,000 btu passive propane heating units
- Garage workshop with 3 doors, insulated, heated 40x24 ft including a loft of 14x25 ft at the mezzanine level.
- Land 165.92 acres (196.70 arpents) with access path secured by a gate to the residence of 1.6 km which was modified by blasting in 2021
- Mixed woodland: maple, oak, birch, cherry, cedar
- Paths for hiking and snowshoeing including several landings at various altitudes.
- Behind the residence is a 5-acre lake which has two 15 feet deep parts. A fixed dock and a mobile (motorized) dock are also included.
- An old 12 x 12 log cabin is also located on the other side of the lake.
- Located near the Mauricie National Park.
- Potential for recreational tourism development.
Uneven , Sloped
View of the water , View of the mountain , Panoramic
Commercial , ZONAGE.ZONAGE.FORE , ZONAGE.ZONAGE.RECR , Residential
Disposal field , Septic tank
Light fixtures, blinds and curtains, dishwasher, propane stove, refrigerator, central vacuum and accessories, camera system (contract to be renegotiated), two slow combustion stoves.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is SERGE DUMOULIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX PROFESSIONNEL | 1050, rue Principale, Granby, Québec, J2J 2N7
Hello, my name is SERGE DUMOULIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.